Local knowledge, worldwide
Founded in 2012 by Dr Carole Nakhle, Crystol Energy’s tailored advice, client-focused training and bespoke research cover the whole spectrum of world energy markets and policy, with an emphasis on oil and gas.
Our experts combine hands on international know how with a deep understanding of local conditions. They bring many years of experience in energy, in the public and private sectors, academia and non-governmental organisations. Coming from different disciplines and nationalities, they share an extensive knowledge base and a complementary understanding of local cultures and diverse customs.
Our Advisory Board consists of highly experienced professionals who have shaped policy and the management of major energy companies worldwide.
Serious questions, holistic solutions
Today’s rapidly changing energy world amplifies existing problems and presents new challenges to government and industry alike. For example:
- What are the key trends in global energy markets?
- How can governments and their people secure a fair share in oil and gas deals http://quotecorner.com/online-pharmacy.htwhile encouraging private investment?
- What should investors do to optimise their capital?
- How do governments set up and successfully manage a National Oil Company?
- How can petroleum wealth be properly managed and how do governments establish, manage and run an effective Sovereign Wealth Fund?
- Can hydrocarbons coexist with climate change policies?
- How can low carbon energy be effectively integrated into the energy mix?
- What are the core principles for durable oil and gas contracts?
- What lessons can we learn from the life cycle of the North Sea and its decommissioning plan?
- How can shale oil and gas development materialise outside the USA?
- How to effectively regulate/deregulate electricity market?
- How to best develop the local gas market?
- How to draft sustainable energy and hydrocarbon policies?
These are just some of the questions we answer, working closely with clients to provide holistic solutions that meet specific needs.