Dr Carole Nakhle, CEO of Crystol Energy and Director of AccessWIE, will be speaking on how a sustainable energy outlook can be created. Oil and gas companies are starting to map out the future of energy by investing in alternate resources that are not just environmentally friendly but also financially economic. The discussion will be addressing:
- How can alternate forms of energy contribute to the growing demand of oil and gas?
- How can collaboration between the oil & gas sector and renewables help combat climate change?
- What are some of the most important collaborative projects to watch out for and why are these important for the sustainability of the industry?
Other speakers include:
- Paul Sullivan, CEO, Steelhead LNG
- Shelley Wheeler, Gas to Liquids Business Development Manager, Shell
- Dr Prachi Singh, Senior Research and Development Engineer, ADNOC Gas Processing
- Dr Rabia Ferroukhi, Head of Policy Unit & Deputy Director, Knowledge, Policy and Finance, IRENA
- Aysha Alaydaroos, Manager, Business Support, Masdar Clean Energy
For further information about the programme and registration, click here.
Relevant Articles: ADIPEC – Interview with Dr Carole Nakhle