The discussion will revolve around the challenges and ways the world can move to a sustainable economy that is fair to everyone and inclusive, leaving no one behind.
Our panel of world-class speakers will include:
- Fatema Al Nuaimi, Executive Vice President, Downstream Business Management, ADNOC
- Proscovia Nabbanja, CEO, Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC)
- Marc De Saint Gerand, Executive Director, Deputy Head Industry and Advisory, Energy Group
- Rasha Hasaneen, Chief Product and Sustainability Officer, AspenTech
- Antonios Vouloudis, Director of Sustainability and Stewardship, New York University Abu Dhabi
A networking dinner will follow.
The seminar will take place at the New York University Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Participation is on a complimentary basis. To register, RSVB to: [email protected]