Access for Women in Energy (AccessWIE), in collaboration with Nexant and WILL Women in Leadership in Latin America, is organising a breakfast briefing on the Change in the Energy Industry and its Supply Chain.
The event is taking place on 19th November 2019 in London at 8.30am – 12.00pm.
Topics to be discussed
Lord Howell, Co-Chairman of AccessWIE and Former Secretary of State for Energy in the UK
Progress of World Energy
- Energy transformation and costs
- Influence of Asia on energy markets, supply and distribution chains
- Role of civil nuclear in low carbon future and faltering nature of UK ambitions
Dr Carole Nakhle, CEO of Crystol Energy and Director of AccessWIE
Fundamental Changes to the Oil Markets
- Fundamental changes in oil markets and implications on prices
- New strategic direction of traditional major producers
- Outlook for downstream industry
Ieda Gomes, Co-Chairman of AccessWIE and Director of WILL
The Role of Natural Gas in Emerging Markets
- Natural gas supply and demand – emerging markets are key demand drivers
- LNG’s role in addressing power shortages in emerging markets
- Natural gas and renewable energy – options and hurdles
Silvia Pavoni, Economics Editor at The Banker and Director of WILL
The Evolving Landscape of Energy Financing
- How environmental, social and governance factors are reshaping finance
- Climate change-related risks and financial disclosures
- Policy action and regulation
To register contact Chris Parmenter at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find further information in the event’s flyer.
We hope you can join us for this timely discussion.