Crystol Energy, in collaboration with the Lebanese Oil and Gas Initiative (LOGI), is offering internship opportunities for Lebanese graduates who want to pursue a career in the energy industry, whether domestically or globally.
The aim of this collaboration is to develop and support local young talent, both men and women, who want to turn the knowledge they acquired during their studies to practice while being exposed to the international energy scene.
What to expect:
The focus of this role will be to conduct research and analysis on timely and varied energy related topics. The interns will develop their knowledge of the industry and acquire a deeper understanding of the factors that are shaping the sector globally. They will also grow both technically and personally during their internship, especially through their exposure to international developments and as they work closely with Crystol Energy’s senior management. Additionally, interns will have the opportunity to participate in LOGI’s webinars, trainings, and roadshows.
The internship is flexible, with no fixed hours of work, but we hope that the successful applicants will be able to allocate at least 2 hours per day. The internship total duration is two months, with a minimum of 80 hours committed to the internship duration.
- Background in energy, with preference for economics and finance.
- English language is a must; additional languages a plus.
- Good research skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and support hypothesis with data.
- Personal laptop, with anti-virus program installed and updated.
Crystol Energy’s contribution to interns:
- Direct mentorship/guidance from Crystol Energy’s senior management team.
- Letter of recognition for completion of internship.
LOGI’s contribution to interns:
- Logistic support: Access to office space and utilities (including a desk space).
- Access to LOGI’s network of experts and webinars.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including in the subject line the following “Crystol Energy-LOGI Internship”. Kindly note that only emails with this Subject Field will be considered.
The deadline to submit the application for the first round of internship is 15th August for a start on 1st September.