Dr Carole Nakhle, Director of Crystol Energy, will make the opening remarks at the Basra Oil, Gas and Infrastructure conference, organised by CWC on 24-25 October 2016 in Beirut, Lebanon. She will cover:
- Regional approaches and common initiatives
- The importance of energy to the Iraqi economy and Basra’s vision for attracting large scale investment
- Enabling policy and regulatory frameworks to create a stable and predictable investment environment
- Connecting Iraq’s economic capital with the world
- Stimulating cross – border and regional economic cooperation, trade, enabling progress and job creation to build a more resilient economy
Dr Nakhle will also chair several sessions with distinguished keynote speakers.
For more information, visit here.