Dr Carole Nakhle, CEO of Crystol Energy, will be speaking on Sovereign Wealth Funds: Supporting Long Term Economic Growth at the 8th Atlantic Council Summit taking place on April 27-28, 2017 in Istanbul. Mehmet Şimşek, Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey will open the session, while Andrea Montanino, Director of the Global Business and Economics Program at the Atlantic Council, will lead the discussion.
Other keynote speakers of the summit include:
- Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President, Republic of Turkey
- Fatih Birol, Executive Director, International Energy Agency
- Stephen Hadley, former National Security Advisor to President George W. Bush; Principal, RiceHadleyGates LLC; Executive Vice Chair, Atlantic Council
- James Jones, former National Security Advisor to President Barack Obama; President, Jones Group International; Chairman, Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
- Mohammed Saleh Al Sada, Minister of Energy and Industry, State of Qatar
For further information and full programme, visit here.