Event Date: 11 May 2015
Under the sponsorship of B.B. Energy, and in cooperation with the Windsor Energy Group and Access for Women in Energy.
Speakers will focus on such themes as:
► Where are we heading next? – Possible future scenarios for the oil market.
►The new geopolitical developments in the Middle East and what do they mean for future investment in the energy sector, particularly in the region.
► The impact of the oil price decline on the economies and finances of major oil producers.
The seminar will be delivered by:
- Lord Howell of Guildford, Chairman of Crystol Energy Advisory Board, President of the UK Energy Industries Council, and Chair of the Windsor Energy Group
- Dr Paul Horsnell, Head of Commodities Research at Standard Chartered Plc
- Mr Wim Thomas, Chief Energy Adviser – Shell International
The seminar will be introduced by:
- Dr Gavin Graham, Executive Vice President, Petrofac
and moderated by:
- Dr Carole Nakhle, Director, Crystol Energy
The discussion will take place on 11th May 2015 at the Arab British Chamber of Commerce building, 43 Upper Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 2NJ.
Doors will open at 5.45pm
Seminar will start promptly at 6.30pm
A buffet dinner and refreshments will follow
The seminar will be free of charge for corporate members. There will be a charge of £15 for individual members, and £40 for non-members.
For reservations, please contact:
Mrs. Houda Lahiani at 020 7659 4892 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org