Dr Carole Nakhle, CEO of Crystol Energy, will be discussing the relationship between host governments and oil companies in today’s market conditions and trends on Thursday, 2nd April at 13.00 – 13.45 pm UK time.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Fiscal regime and stabilisation in the oil and gas sector
- General developments in oil markets
- How oil markets impact the industry/host governments
- Financial impact of oil markets on the energy transitions
- The evolving relationship between OPEC and IOCs
To register for the webinar, click here.
“Fiscal Stabilisation in Oil and Gas Contracts: Evidence and Implications”, Dr Carole Nakhle, Mar 2016