Dr Carole Nakhle, CEO of Crystol Energy, along Dr Victoria Nalule, Research Fellow at Extractives Hub and CEO of AEMI, will be discussing the relationship between host governments and oil companies in today’s market conditions and trends on Thursday, 2nd April at 13.00 – 13.45 pm UK time.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Fiscal regime and stabilisation in the oil and gas sector
- General developments in oil markets
- How oil markets impact the industry/host governments
- Financial impact of oil markets on the energy transitions
- The evolving relationship between OPEC and IOCs
To register for the webinar, click here.
“Fiscal Stabilisation in Oil and Gas Contracts: Evidence and Implications”, Dr Carole Nakhle, Mar 2016