The Energy Sector previously had a reputation for being male dominated – a notion that belongs in the past! Access for Women in Energy (AccessWIE) is testament to the many talented women working across the whole industry, within fields ranging from expert engineering and finance to business development and executive responsibilities.
AccessWIE establishes a community of practice, to support the development of women in the energy sector. Our inclusive membership policy welcomes anyone with a background or future in Energy, male or female, whether you’re an expert, senior executive, middle manager or newly graduated.
We offer members:
- A valuable global network and the opportunity to promote views and expertise;
- An equal speaking and participation opportunity at our regular energy related events;
- Access to valuable resources which can shape careers and broaden knowledge;
- The platform to engage experts, female and male alike, in the private and public sectors across the world of energy.
AccessWIE has proudly teamed up with OPML to set up a similar organisation for the Government of Ghana in Accra.
AccessWIE was founded in 2007 by Dr Carole Nakhle, who is the Chief Executive Officer of Crystol Energy.
AccessWIE is a not-for-profit group based in London with an international representation. Crystol Energy is a proud supporter of AccessWIE.
- Ms Adwoa Asantewaa, Postgraduate Researcher, Durham University
- Ms Valentina Dedi, Economist, Crystol Energy
- Mr Titus Erker, Lead Economist, ADIA
- Dr Gavin Graham, CEO, LOTOS Upstream
- Ms Alia Mobayed, Director of Geo-Economics and Strategy, The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS)
- Ms Daria Nochevnik, Founder, Principal Advisor, Brussels Energy Consulting (Brussels Branch)
- Ms Inga Shamsutdinova, Consultant, IHS
Contact us to join or ask questions
If you are interested in joining AccessWIE, please send a short email introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.