Access for Women in Energy (AccessWIE) follows an inclusive membership policy, welcoming both female and male experts, from a wide spectrum of expertise and ranking – from senior executives, to middle managers, professionals transitioning between jobs and graduates.
Through AccessWIE, members build a valuable international network where they can exchange views and experiences, and engage in constructive, open debates.
Membership benefits include:
- Being part of a global networking platform across different specialisations in energy
- Invitations to participate and speak at regular informed debates and events on global energy related issues, organised by AccessWIE and our partners
- Participation in private interactive Q&A sessions with leading industry figures
- Invitation to join energy trade missions
- Access to job opportunities and advice on career plan
- Priority to attend training courses to our members who want to venture into new aspects of the energy industry or simply refresh and expand their knowledge
How to join
If you are interested in joining AccessWIE, please send a short email introducing yourself to email@example.com.
AccessWIE is a non-for-profit group that operates under the generous support of sponsors who are strong advocates of empowering women in the energy sector.
Crystol Energy sponsors and supports AccessWIE.
If you are interested in sponsorship and/or hosting/supporting an event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org