Access for Women in Energy (AccessWIE) is pleased to be actively involved as a supporter of the 2nd Brazil Gas Summit taking place on February 15-17, 2022. Endorsed by the Federal Government of Brazil, the Summit is the official platform to network and do business following the New Gas Market law.
Our Co-Chair, Ieda Gomes, will be speaking on Brazil’s gas and LNG industry and the new business opportunities in the newly reformed gas sector.
It will include eight panels & sessions, enabling senior decision makers across the value chain to connect and engage with each other virtually to hear the latest project announcements and facilitate practical solutions to successfully expand their market share in Brazil’s energy sector.
Key topics addressed will include:
- Discussing opportunities and challenges of the New Gas Market (Novo Mercado)
- Infrastructure development to support gas networks, production and accelerate expansion
- Differentiating each source of power and their attributes to enable fair competition
- Links from Brazil to the surrounding markets
- Assessing the gas, LNG and renewables usage potential in Latin America
The event will welcome key speakers, including Daniel Lamassa, Undersecretary of Oil, Gas & Energy of the Government of Rio de Janeiro, and H.E. Rosilena Lindo, Undersecretary of Energy of the Government of Panama.
Bringing together 130 top executives from Petrobras and the Federal Government, as well as Brazilian and international players from the entire gas and LNG value chain, the Summit offers an unparalleled opportunity to hear first-hand perspectives and advances in energy projects in Brazil, discuss the current opportunities for transport, sale and transmission of gas, as well as to grasp market share and cement your position in the sector’s new era.