Dr Carole Nakhle, Director, Crystol Energy, will participate as a keynote speaker at the 11th International Energy Conference held by Iranian National Energy Committee, member of World Energy Council (WEC). The conference will take place on 30-31 May 2016 in Tehran under the main theme of Energy Dynamics in a Changing World.
Other speakers include:
- Marie-José Nadeau, WEC Chair, Canada
- Dr. Urban Rusnák, Secretary General, Energy Charter Treaty (ECT)
- Dr. Alessandro Clerici, Executive Chair of the World Energy Council’s RES Systems Integration study, Italy – Topic of Speech: RES Electricity Systems Integration study
- Prof. Peter Hartley, Professor & Rice Scholar of Energy Economics, Rice University, USA – Topic of Speech: Natural Gas Markets in Asia: Recent History and Potential Developments
- Dr. Ken Koyama, Chief Economist and Managing Director, Institute of Energy Economics, Japan – Topic of Speech: The Prospects and Challenges for the World Energy Future
- Prof. Gurkan Kumbaroglu, President of the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE), Professor of Bogazici University, Turkey – Topic of Speech: The Dynamic Energy Landscape: Future Expectations and Uncertainty
- Luis Gomez Echeverri, Senior Research Scholar, Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) – Topic of Speech: The SDGs and the Paris Agreement: Toward a Joint Energy Agenda
- Prof. Ali Cheknane, University of Amar Telidji, Laghouat, Algeria – Topic of Speech: Future perspectives of Europe’s supply energy from North African renewable energy resources
- Prof. W. D. Walls, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, Canada – Topic of Speech: Shale Oil Boom and Refinery Profitability
- Dr. Udo Niehage, Siemens AG, Head of Government Affairs, Company Representative for the Energy Transition, Germany – Topic of Speech: The German Energy Transition
- Stefan Haid, Principal at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, GmbH, Germany – Topic of Speech: Facilitating Investment in Iran’s Energy Sector
- Dr. Zafer Ozturk, Energy Systems Modelling Lab, Bogazici University, Turkey – Topic of Speech: Smart Grids: Trends and Opportunities in Electricity Sector
- Prof. Hans-Josef Fell, President of the EWG, Member of the German Parliament (1998-2013), Germany – Topic of Speech: Renewable Energies conquer the global energy market
- Dimitri Pescia, Senior Associate European Energy Cooperation at Agora-Energiewende, Germany – Topic of Speech: Insights from Germany’s Energiewende – State of affairs, trends and challenges
- Dr. Ariel Bergmann, Economist, Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy University of Dundee, UK – Topic of Speech: Unconventional gas – Looking Back and Looking Forward, 2006 to 2026
- Prof. Lutz Mez, Berlin Centre for Caspian Region Studies, Germany – Topic of Speech: Education and training for energy efficiency and renewable energy
- David Koranyi, Director, Eurasian Energy Future Initiative, Atlantic Council
- Christopher Cook, Director of Petro Scotland limited
For further information, please visit here.
Click here to access the full programme.