Dr Carole Nakhle, CEO of Crystol Energy, will be speaking at the International Energy Week 2023 taking place on 28 Feb – 2 Mar 2023 in London, UK.
The International Energy Week 2023 will be placing geopolitical and environmental lenses on the crises facing energy and bringing together the most influential figures from across the energy industry, as well as investors, governments, academics, and NGOs.
Other speakers include:
- Bernard Looney, CEO, bp
- Prof. Jim Skea, Imperial College London and IPCC Working Group
- Grete Tveit, SVP, Low Carbon Solutions, Equinor
- Eduard Ruijs, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Lindsay McQuade, Director of Energy, EMEA, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Dr Charlotte Huebner, Huebner, ESG Public & Regulatory Affairs Director, A.P. Moller – Maersk
- Dr Pratima Rangarajan, CEO, OGCI Climate Investments
Climate change impacts and projections are worsening; international prices post-COVID are volatile and hitting consumers hard; and the effects of Russia’s devastating invasion of Ukraine are rippling out across the global economy.
The energy transition offers enduring solutions, some immediate, others longer-term. Our conference is where the latest strategic thinking, intelligence, and opportunities are shared, and collaboration happens. The business models, technological innovation, people, and skills that can help us transition to a more sustainable, secure, affordable energy future.